Monday, November 19, 2012

Where Were You?

It has been a magical season and with one week and four quarters left, Notre Dame is fighting for a chance to play for a National Championship. The ride has been an enchanting fairytale for us fans. As I look back at what has occurred up to this point of the season, I thought it would be fun to list where I watched each game.


Feel free to let Notre Dame Nation know where you were, as it is fun to see how we got to 11-0.

@Navy: 6:00am local time at home in Scottsdale, Arizona

v. Purdue: Dulles International Airport, Washington D.C.

@ Michigan St.: Hohenfels Army Base, Germany

Michigan: Hohenfels Army Base, Germany (at 1:00am)

Miami: Back at home in Scottsdale, Arizona

Stanford: Conducting National Guard training in Florence, Arizona

BYU: In the Groom’s Room before my best friend’s wedding in Mesa, Arizona

@Oklahoma: At home in Scottsdale, Arizona

Pittsburgh: At home in Scottsdale, Arizona.  I believe I had 4 heart attacks that afternoon.

@ Boston College: On the iPhone during my cousins wedding in Phoenix, Arizona

Wake Forest: Conducting National Guard training in Florence, Arizona

USC: Most likely alone at home, living and dying with every play, praying for a shot at the title.

The journey to 11-0 has taken me across the United States and the world. I have enjoyed the struggles, the stressors, and most importantly, the celebrations.

One win to go for a shot at it all.  Go Irish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers